|PODER is funded primarily through donations and grants. If you would like to help us build a citizen-led movement to promote corporate transparency and accountability, you can make a donation via one of the following methods.
Your gift is tax-deductible. PODER is a tax-exempt non-profit organization, under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our Federal Tax ID # is 27-1732776.
|• Computer equipment: computers, servers, monitors, etc. (2011 or later models)
• Office furniture: chairs, tables, whiteboards, filing cabinets, etc. (in good condition)
• In-kind gifts, such as Amazon gift certificates, frequent flyer miles, etc.
AWARDS AND FELLOWSHIPS
• Ashoka Fellow (Mexico and Central America) (2010)
• Echoing Green Fellow (2010)
• Stewart Satter Family Grand Prize, Social Venture Competition, Stern School of Business, New York University (2009)
• American Jewish World Service
• Fund for Global Human Rights
• The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
• Armida Valdés
PODER’s mentorship program has been designed to stop perpetuating the standard free-labor internship model so as to, instead, foster co-learning opportunities for those interested in voluntarily collaborating with our organization.
To participate in this program, candidates must complete the application form below and include their CV and a letter of interest. We will then circulate the application among our team members and, if someone is interested in mentoring the candidate, we will contact him/her to conduct an interview.
Being a mentor means that a PODER team member commits to accompanying the mentee during his/her time with PODER and promoting skills development and knowledge acquisition according to an established work plan.
PODER will study on a case-by-case basis if it can support candidates with basic inputs, such as public transportation cards, food allowances, help searching for housing, etc.
If you are interested in applying to this program, please complete the form here.